Chivas and Bestway Manchester Utd Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over who are registered customers of Bestway Wholesale Limited and Bestway Northern Limited (‘Bestway’), excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the administration of this promotion. Employees of the registered customer should ensure they have permission to participate in the prize draw.
- The promotion shall commence at 00:00 on 1 October 2019 and will close at 23:59 on 31st October 2019 (the “Promotional Period”). Entries received outside of the Promotional Period will not be valid.
- To enter the prize draw, all entrants must purchase at least one case of Chivas Regal 12 Year Old 70cl (24006), Chivas Regal Extra 70cl (306955) or Chivas Regal 18 Year Old 70cl (481832) during the Promotional Period. Each purchase of a case listed above will constitute an entry and customers are permitted multiple entries. There is no entry fee to enter the prize draw and Customers will be automatically entered into the prize draw if they meet the purchase thresholds.
- There are 3 prizes to be won in total. The prize is a pair of tickets to attend the Premier League football match between Manchester United vs Everton at Old Trafford on December 14th 2019. Only one prize can be won per customer. For the avoidance of doubt the prize does not include any travel, accommodation or any additional or incidental expenses.
- The prize draw will take place on 14/11/2019. The first three valid entries drawn at random by randompicker.com from all valid entries shall win the prize. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into. Proof of age may be required.
- The winner will be notified via email within 3 days of the relevant draw. The winner has 5 days to claim the prize following notification. If the prize goes unclaimed or the winner is unable to redeem the prize, the prize will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to an alternative winner in accordance with these terms or not to offer the prize.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and/or the validity of entries. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for such verification and the prize may be withheld until and unless the Promoter (in its sole discretion) is satisfied with the verification. The decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- By making the qualifying purchases, all customers will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Customers not wishing to participate in this promotion should notify their Depot Manager
- By entering this promotion, the customer agrees that the Promoter and any agency acting on its behalf shall process the personal data of the Customer (such as name, address, email address, telephone numbers and photographs) solely for the purpose of running this promotion. Personal data will not be transferred outside the EU and will not be disclosed to a third party without the Customer’s prior consent. All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or affiliates will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. The Promoter shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage, nor any loss of revenue, profit or goodwill. Your statutory rights are not affected
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
- Queries should be directed in writing to: Bestway Marketing Department, Chivas x Man Utd Bestway Competition, 2 Abbey Rd, London NW10 7BW within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped addressed envelope.
- These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
- All prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available and no compensation is provided in the event that a winner is unable to redeem the prize. In the unlikely event of the prize or any part of it not being available the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative or equal or similar value.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which us beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
Promoter and Data Controller: Bestway Wholesale Limited, 2 Abbey Rd, London NW10 7BW