1. The promotion is only open to registered customers of Bestway Wholesale Limited and Bestway Northern Limited (‘Bestway’).
2. The Promoter is Bestway Wholesale Ltd, 2 Abbey Rd, London, NW10 7BW
3. Employees of Kellogg’s Marketing and Sales Company or Bestway Wholesale Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the prize draw or helping to set up the prize draw shall not be permitted to enter the prize draw, regardless of any qualifying spend.
4. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
5. The promotion is not open to members of the general public.
6. Entries are open to trading businesses or sole traders who are registered Bestway customers.
7. The promotion opens on 05/11/21 and closes at 23.59 on 02/12/21(the ‘’promotional period’’). Any entry received after the closing date will not be valid.
8. Entry Instructions: Purchase necessary. Purchase 1x case of a Kellogg’s product from any of the Qualifying Products (as defined at paragraph 9 below) during the Promotional Period as defined in paragraph 7, from a participating Bestway or Batleys Wholesale depot to be automatically entered into the prize draw. Retain your invoice. Customers will receive one entry per qualifying transaction per customer ID. Only 1 entry per invoice.
9. Qualifying Products:
|SKU Code||SKU Description|
|734494||Almond Butter Bar|
|743843||Cocoa Hazelnut Bar|
‘’the Qualifying products’’
10. Prize fund: Prize is £500 of credit to the customer account held at Bestway or Batleys depots used on entry, to be redeemed against any products. 3 prizes of £500 credit each available to be won. Max one prize per customer.
11. Winner Selection: 3 winners shall be selected at random within 14 days of the closing date. The prize winners will be drawn at random by an independent party using randompicker.com from all the entries received and verified by the promoter.
12. Winner Notification: The winners will be notified by phone or email within 7 days after the winners are selected. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that they respond to the winner notification, either by answering a call or replying to the email address when notified. If following reasonable attempts contact cannot be made, or the prize is not claimed, or if the required information is not provided, within 35 days of the initial prize notification date then the Promoter reserves the right to draw an alternative winner (using the same mechanism as for the original winner).
13. In the event of circumstances outside its control the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
14. The decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered in to.
15. Any tax implications as a result of winning a prize is the responsibility of the prize winner.
16. Under no circumstances will the Promoter be liable (unless such liability cannot be lawfully excluded) for any losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with the promotion.
17. The winners name will be available 28 days after the closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Prize Draws (FAO Marketing Department), Bestway Wholesale Limited, 2 Abbey Road, London, NW10 7BW. The winners may object to their name being published or request the amount of information being published to be reduced by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. This information will be provided to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
18. Subject to prior consent, customers may be required to enter into publicity as a result of the promotion.
21. Customers not wishing to participate in this promotion should notify the Bestway Customer Contact Centre on 01738 646666 (email: email@example.com) otherwise by making the qualifying purchases all Customers will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. In the event of a conflict between these terms and any other promotion requirements set out in any promotional material these terms and conditions will prevail.
22. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) are governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.